To become a Private Pilot requires nothing more than you:
- Be 16 years old to Solo Fly
- Be 17 years old to receive your Pilot Certificate
- Read, Write, and Understand English
- Pass an FAA Medical Exam
I’m guessing you didn’t think it could be that easy!!
You don’t even need a formal degree.
Now that you can see how easy and simple it is to qualify for a private pilot’s license are you ready to become a pilot!!
You are going to need some basic items to begin flight training. These are not covered in the course package but are personal equipment and books that you will need and use for a lifetime of flying!
We will be there every step of the way if you have any questions
**NEW RULES REQUIRE PRE-SCREENING OF POTENTIAL APPLICANTS TO OBTAIN YOUR STUDENT PILOT CERTIFICATE**
1) You will need a 3rd class FAA Medical examination which is given by AME, not your local doctor.
2) You will need the ground school course study material. We are using the Jeppensen Private Pilot Part 61 Training course. It comes with all the books and resources you’ll need to pass your written exam.
3) You need a headset. Headset prices vary but a good set will last for years of flying. We also provide headsets to at NO COST.
4) You will need sectional charts.
5) You will need to take and pass a written exam
6) Upon completion of your training you will take a check ride with either an FAA examiner or a pilot designated by the FAA (DPE).
We have designated websites that offer all these items and more. When you are ready to enroll in pilot training we will show you how to make your experience more rewarding.
Special Private Pilot Package
Your package price will include all the Flight Training Time and Ground Instruction required by the FAA to become a Certified Pilot:
You will receive:
GROUND SCHOOL INSTRUCTION AS NEEDED (normal one on one pricing applies)
20 HOURS OF DUAL INSTRUCTION IN FLIGHT
- 3 hours of flight training in a single engine airplane
- 3 hours of flight training in a single engine airplane at night, that includes at least:
- 1 cross country flight of over 100nm total distance; and
- 10 takeoffs and landings to a full stop with each involving a flight in the traffic pattern at an airport (night requirements)
- 3 hours of flight training with reference to instruments in a single engine aircraft; and
- 3 hours of flight training in a single engine airplane within 60 days of the practical test
20 HOURS OF SOLO FLIGHT TIME
- 5 hours of solo cross country flying time
- 1 solo cross country of at least 50nm total distance with full stop
- 1 solo cross country of at least 150nm total distance with full stop landings at 3 points and one segment of at least 50nm between takeoffs and landings; and
- 3 takeoffs and landing to a full stop at an airport with an operating control tower
INSTRUMENT TRAINING PACKAGE
- 15 HOURS OF DUAL INSTRUCTION
- 25 HOURS OF SAFETY PILOT FLYING (EXCLUDING TIME ALREADY EARNER AND DISCOUNTED)
- SAFETY PILOT TIME AT 1/2 CURRENT RATES FOR INSTRUCTION TIME (PLANE TIME REMAINS THE SAME)
CALL FOR SPECIFIC PRICING BASED ON LOG BOOK TIME (INSTRUMENT ONLY)
We are a Flight Training School servicing NEW and rated Pilots that wish to live the Dream of flying. Our school is designed to take the average person and turn them into a safe and competent Pilot at a reasonable cost. The services listed are for all registered members of the school !!
PRIVATE PILOT PACKAGE
Call for Special Pricing
||$185/PER HOBBS HR/wet
|FLIGHT or GROUND INSTRUCTION
|ADDITIONAL FLIGHT TRAINING W/INSTRUCTOR
||$215/PER HOBBS HR
|(NEW) INSTRUMENT TRAINING
||$250/45 mins 1 person
$380/ 2 person
|(NEW) One on One Class
||$100/per 3 hrs
ALL PRICING SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE TAX